Saturday, June 26, 2010

How can I prevent chapped lips?

It's a constant battle at work. I have to carry lip ointment (my favorite is Blistex) with me all the time. It works well....but I'm wondering what causes the chapped lips in the first place. How do I prevent the need for lip ointment? Is it dehydration? A vitamin deficiency? What?How can I prevent chapped lips?
yep, it's dehydration so you have to drink plenty of water. The bad thing is, is that your body is already dehydrated so you have to rehydrate and keep up with it. Also, you'll want to get a natural lip balm...not blistex or chapstick etc. Get some at a whole food store. The lip balm you find in the drug store causes your lips to be dryer, therefore buying more of their productHow can I prevent chapped lips?
I use Burt's Bees it's really good! and a way to keep them from getting chapped is by applying your lip balm everyday even if you don't have chapped lips that day. The dry air can cause chapped lips and also in the winter if you lick your lips and go out in the cold air that will make them chapped as well.





Hope this helped!
Chapped lips can result from cold weather, wind even hot weather. Dehydration can also be a factor. Drink a lot of water and use a chapstick with sunblock in it when you're in the sun. continue to use


blistex and eventually your chapped lips will heal. good luck!
This answer shall be of no help to you.


BUT.


My mother has the same problem, I do not know the cause of this problem but as you say, the only way to solve this is to carry lip ointment at all times. I don't think that you are able to prevent the need. Sorry...
I would say its the dryness in the air. I have to wear some form of lip protection on my lips all the time. As the same wearing lotions to keep body from drying out and inching from the air.
you need to gradually cut down using the blistex. your lips get so used to it that you need it all the time. eventually you wont need as much.
drink a lot of water. it's probably because of dehydration.


and wear Vaseline. it helps.
Its probably caused by dry conditions, for example the office would be particularly dry due to air conditioning. Put on lip balm, and drink plenty of water!
Don't lick them after eating something and don't dribble so as to keep them free of saliva at all times.





If you keep your lips dry they won't get chapped.
Vaseline
Licking your lips or exposure to wind and cold brings on chapped lips !
Cold weather, do you eat a lot of salt? All factors.
get semen

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites