Saturday, June 26, 2010

Are there any natural remedies for dry chapped lips?

I have a sinus infection so I have been blowing my nose non-stop! IS there anything I can do for my dry cracked lips? They hurt so much! I have been using chapstick but it doesn't seem to be helping!Are there any natural remedies for dry chapped lips?
I like Carmex better than chapstick. Burt's Beeswax Lip balm works good to, and it's 95% natural beeswax and lanoiln. If you have any olive oil, that will help too.Are there any natural remedies for dry chapped lips?
Chap Stick or Blistex.





At any drug store.
maybe aloe would help
I read somewhere that rubbing an ice cube on your lips helps. I do it when I loose my chapstick and it does help a little. It sounds weird, I know, but may be able to help for relief. If nothing else, it will exfoliate too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites