Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I have had extremely chapped lips for two weeks and Ive never had this problem before, when will they heal?

My lips are red and swollen. They burn constantly and I have to constantly put blistex on every half an hour or else they start to bleed and crack. There is also a clear liquid that secretes out of my lips. I am miserable, how can I help my lips heal?I have had extremely chapped lips for two weeks and Ive never had this problem before, when will they heal?
i belive you should go to the doctor and get it checked out then ask a question on here about your chapped lips.I have had extremely chapped lips for two weeks and Ive never had this problem before, when will they heal?
use antibactirial ointment on them at night, and during the day try and use as little as possible of the walgreens brand medicated cold sore cream. it's in a yellow tube with a red cap it looks like carmax and it tastes and smells like crap!. but It works great!





P.S. your getting that clear liquid because it's infected.
gey some vitamin b tablets from any supermartket or pharmacy and this will help them heal....i dont eat very well so i get chapped lips and i take those and they heal straight away

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites